LAS Links Paper/Pencil
FORMS: A, B, C, & D
GRADE SPANS: K-1, 2-3, 4-5, 6-8, 9-12
LAS Links is an integrated suite of English language proficiency assessments and instructional tools designed to strengthen your English Language Learners program. Use LAS Links to accurately and quickly place students into the appropriate bilingual and English Language Learner programs, where they can make progress and better enjoy the learning process. LAS Links also helps you monitor progress, develop optimal instruction plans, determine when students are ready to exit the program, and meet Title lll reporting requirements.
- Accurately assesses K-12 English language proficiency
- Measures and reports student progress toward English proficiency standards
- Allows teachers to develop targeted strategies to accelerate progress toward language proficiency
- Determines when students are ready to exit English Language Learner programs
- Complies with Federal Title III reporting requirements
- Offers forms that assess academic language to measure and report students’ language proficiency within and across content areas such as math, science, technical subjects, history, social studies, and language arts
- Provides Lexile® measures to advance students’ reading comprehension
Click here more information on LAS Links Paper/Pencil.