Data Recognition Corporation (DRC) is excited to announce the new preLAS Online!
Consisting of an oral language component and a pre-literacy component, preLAS Online enables you to capture and hold the attention of young children with playful activities and colorful materials that help you assess language proficiency, and identify instructional placement.
- May be used to assess students ages 3 to 6
- Provides assessments in English and Spanish
BROCHURE: Click here
Produces test results that may be used to:
- Identify incoming students
- Place second language learners in appropriate classroom settings
- Monitor student progress along the stages of language acquisition (English and Spanish)
- Report language acquisition/skills in early childhood dual language programs.
For more information click here.
Click here for preLAS Online Test Administrator Instructions.
Click here to see Student Sample Report.
Check out our video preview and see preLAS Online in action, as we help identify and monitor the progress of Pre-Kindergarten English and Spanish language learners.